1. Smudged mascara on your upper, lower eyelid? Let it dry first, take a dry q-tip, remove and watch it flake away.
2. Concealer colour choice made easy: Yellow counteracts redness. Peach counteracts blueness.
3. Don’t put eye cream or moisturiser on your eyelids when you’re going to wear eye shadow or it will crease. Use a concealer or eyelid primer to hold your eye shadow in place all day.
4. When applying eye shadow blend, blend and blend again.
5. Use a white or cream toned eyeliner on your inner waterline to make eyes appear larger and wide awake.
6. Tightline your upper lash line to make lashes appear fuller and longer.
7. Add a touch of highlighter on your cupids bow to make lips appear fuller.
8. Accentuate cheekbones by contouring just below them with bronzer and highlighting along the top for a lifted look.
9. Remember to wash your makeup brushes at least twice a week (if your skin is breaking out, this may be the cause and not your products)
10. Always remove your makeup before you go to sleep to avoid break outs, breaking lashes and to keep skin healthy and youthful.