There is still a high rate of Covid infection in our area, so even after ‘Freedom Day‘ we need to proceed with caution and follow guidance from our regulators.
Healthcare professionals have been told, for now, to continue to uphold the current Covid restrictions.
PLEASE READ the following BEFORE coming to your appointment – so you know what to expect when you visit our clinic:
- CHECK-IN: When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle and phone us on 01282 420886.
- When we’re ready to see you, we’ll phone you back to invite you in.
- Come to the clinic on your own – relatives, friends or children will not be allowed in with you.
- ENTRY: Clinic access is via our garden entrance only.
- Our waiting room remains out of use (except for our surgical day-case patients)
- Please wear a face mask and keep it on until invited to remove it.
- COVID SYMPTOMS: Cancel your appointment if you have ANY Covid symptoms.
- TRACK & TRACE: Cancel your appointment if you have been contacted by track and trace and told to self-isolate
- VACCINATIONS: Cancel your appointment if you have had, or are due to have, a vaccination two weeks prior to ANY treatment – an additional three weeks after vaccination if you are having dermal fillers.
We thank you all for the support and understanding you have shown, and continue to show, during these changing circumstances. Your patience and cooperation have made difficult days easier for us, and it is truly appreciated.
Dr Miguel Montero
Medical Director & Principal Doctor