Online purchases – terms and conditions
Here’s all the nitty-gritty that is an essential (and as brief as possible) part of your Discover Laser online purchasing experience – please read carefully before you buy.
Important to note:
We are selling genuine products bought directly through an official distributor so you have confidence in the things you buy from us.
Conditions of purchase
Orders for self-branded Discover Laser products are fulfilled by Discover Laser. When you click to buy, you will be redirected to Discover Laser Paypal page, to make your payment. On receipt of payment, your order will be dispatched to you at the address specified in your Paypal account.
Orders for Heliocare, Emepelle and NEWA products are fulfilled by AesthetiCare, when you click to buy, you will be redirected to our dedicated product page on the relevant AesthetiCare website to make your purchase. Your order will be fulfilled by Aestheticare and we receive a commission for purchase.
For cancellations after payment is taken, and prior to dispatch, contact us directly on 01282 420886. After dispatch, you may only return unopened sealed goods.
Delivery – UK
We currently deliver to mainland UK, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. Most goods are dispatched within the UK via Royal Mail and are subject to their standard terms and conditions. Orders will be dispatched within 2 days of your order being placed (for Bank holiday weekends this will be 3 days)
- Delivery within the UK should take 3 days from date of dispatch – outlying areas such as the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, the IOM & IOW may take longer
- Delivery days cannot be specified
- You should allow 7 working days from date of dispatch before querying a delivery
- All claims of non-delivery/damaged goods must be submitted within 7 days of the date of dispatch.
- Royal Mail nor Discover Laser do not offer compensation for late delivery
- Royal Mail full terms and conditions apply to all deliveries
- Delivery charges if applicable are based upon the weight of goods
- Delivery costs include handling and packing
Delivery – International
- We do not currently offer international deliveries but they may be possible via a distributor. If you need help with an international delivery please email email@example.com
- Due to the nature of the goods supplied to you, only sealed unused goods may be returned. You need to notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of your goods. In the case you change your mind, you will be liable for all return postal charges and we will deduct the cost of the initial postage costs from your refund. In the case of damaged/faulty goods we will refund any delivery charges and provide a replacement (if required)
- Under the Distant Selling Regulations, you have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession
- If you cancel your order, the goods must be returned to: Discover Laser Aesthetics Ltd, Crow Wood Leisure, Royle Lane, Burnley BB12 0RT within 7 days of receipt
- The goods must be sealed and in their original packaging, or in the case of faulty goods suitably packaged and protected from breakage
- The goods must be insured and you must obtain proof of posting
- The cost of the goods will be refunded within 10 days of receipt of the return, or within a maximum of 30 days, whichever is sooner
- The cost of delivery and packing fees incurred by any unwarranted return, will NOT be refunded
- In the event of proven gross misrepresentation, a full refund (including return delivery and packing charges) will be made
- All instances of fraud (where our item is substituted for an inferior or similar damaged item) will be reported to the authorities
Descriptions and colours
Descriptions of goods supplied are from the manufacturer/authorised distributor and are not the words of Discover Laser. We cannot be held liable for any discrepancies with the actual item purchased.
Discover Laser is a private medical aesthetic clinic and it is very important to us that we offer our customers the highest level of security. For this reason, we have opted to process payments with Paypal. We have chosen Paypal so we can offer you the reassurance of their advanced security and protection – your financial information and card details will not be shared with us. You can choose to pay with an existing Paypal account or make a credit card payment without the need to open a Paypal account.
When you make a purchase we need to collect certain information to fulfil your order. We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
If you have placed a product order, you will be added to our newsletter mailing list. Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases of treatment or products.
We do not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes.
Please review our full privacy notice here
You are granted a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it or any portion of it, except with the express written consent from Discover Laser Aesthetics Ltd. All content included on the web site, such as text, graphics, logos and images belongs to Discover Laser Aesthetics Ltd and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, Discover Laser and www.discoverlaser.co.uk and our agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Discover Laser, Crow Wood Leisure, Royle Lane, BURNLEY BB12 0RT
You can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01282 420886
Discover Laser, Crow Wood Leisure, Royle Lane, BURNLEY BB12 0RT